----------------| Gm 022000 | Ebmaj7 x32000 | Csus4/2 x02430 | C x02220 | Dm7 x20232 | Bbmaj7 3x0002 | C/Bb 3x222x | ----------------| Gm Ebmaj7 Gm a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper Ebmaj7 Gm a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper Csus4/2 C Csus4/2 C Csus4/2 C I hear the sound of ticking clocks, who remembers your face who Csus4/2 C Gm remembers you when you are gone. Csus4/2 C Csus4/2 C Csus4/2 C Csus4/2 I hear the sound of the ticking clocks, come back and look for me,Look C Gm for me when I am lost Gm Ebmaj7 Gm a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper Ebmaj7 Gm a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper Dm7 Bbmaj7 C Night turns to day. And I still have these questions. Dm7 Bbmaj7 C Bridges will break. Should I go forwards of backwards? Dm7 Bbmaj7 C C/Bb And night turns to day, and I still get no answers.