Chord Guitar Coldplay – Swallowed In The Sea




 chords: 

 A -     002220
 E -     022100
 D -     000232
 F#m -   244222

 
 Verse: 1

             A              E
 You cut me down a tree
        
      D                  A
 And brought it back to me

       E    D
        And that's what made me see
        
        A 
 Where I was going wrong


      A      E
   You put me on a shelf
 
      D              A
 And kept me for yourself
  
    E       D
 I can only blame myself

       A
 You can only blame me

 
 Chorus:
        
            D                 A
 And I could write a song

     F#m           E
 A hundred miles long

         D                A
 Well, that's where I belong

                           E
 And you belong to me


     D                 A
 And I could write it down

             F#m            E
 Or spread it all around

              D           A
 Get lost and then get found
 
        E
 Or swallowed in the sea




 Verse 2; 


      A           E
 You put me on a line
            
              D             A
 And hung me out to dry

              E                 D
 And darling that's when I

          A
 Decided to go to see you

 
      A               E
 You cut me down to size

       D            A
 And opened up my eyes

         E          D
 Made me realize

                          A
 What I could not see


 

 Chorus:
 
      D                A
 And I could write a book
 
            F#m                   E
 The one they'll say that shook

      D   A
 The world, and then it took
 
         E 
 It took it back from me

 
     D           A   
 And I could write it down

              F#m     E
 Or spread it all around

       D   A
 Get lost and then get found
 
     E
 And you'll come back to me

  D        A
 Not swallowed in the sea


 Bridge:

 F#m, D, A, E x4
 Ooh...

 
 Chorus:

     D       A
 And I could write a song
 
      F#m   E
 A hundred miles long

        D  A
 Well, that's where I belong

       E
 And you belong with me

 
        D     A
 The streets you're walking on

      F#m     E
 A thousand houses long

        D  A
 Well, that's where I belong

        E
 And you belong with me


      D   A
 Oh what good is it to live

  F#m         E
 With nothing left to give

    D    A
 Forget but not forgive

       E
 Not loving all you see


     D                          A
 Oh the streets you're walking on
  
      F#m     E
 A thousand houses long

       D        A
 Well that's where I belong
 
        E
 And you belong with me

        D       A
 Not swallowed in the sea

 
       A          E 
 You belong with me

       D               A
 Not swallowed in the sea
 
              A         E
 Yeah, you belong with me

        D       E
 Not swallowed in the sea